Now that all of the confetti has fallen, the balloons are deflated, and the champagne bottles are empty (don’t worry I have more under the bar cart), we start our first weeks of 2014!
Before I get on with my goals and plans for the new year, let’s take a look back on 2013!
- In August of 2013, I launched the Wise Brunette! I left my old blog in the virtual dust and set out for change as the Wise Brunette. You can find the first post here!
- We tackled some issues on the blog, like twerking in public and vanity sizing.
- You met my pride and joy — my fur baby, while my fellow and I met Kevin Nealon.
- And then a few weeks later we went to a party looking like this.
- I shopped the outdoors and learned to step out of my element.
- There was a discussion about the indecisive nature of being a handbag designer.
- Some features were added to the blog, like Wise Words and Vintage Inspiration.
- The first guest blogger was a fabulous brunette in Charleston, South Carolina.
- In November, a new dimension was added to my shop, The Brass Giraffe with the launch of The Studio to showcase handcrafted designs!
- I figured out that red is my color and that unfortunately the coat is too small.
- And last, but certainly not least, my love and I bought a house!
May 2014 bring happiness, joy, and many new adventures to all of you!