Even though it’s the middle of Summer for us Northern gals, it’s never too late for a cute bathing suit. There are styles out there for everyone at every price point.
1. Classic halter with serious sex appeal: Norma Kamali Bill Ruched Halter One-Piece Swimsuit available at Bergdorf Goodman. This suit is a vintage inspired silhouette that will stay in style for ages. It is very flattering for a large bust and appears like a bikini with a revealing back.
2. Bright and trendy. ASOS Leaf Print Caged Bikini is perfectly on trend. At an affordable price, it would be perfect for one or two seasons. This suit would flatter a thin, toned, and straight-lined body type because of the caging.
3. Flowing tankini:. Profile by Gottex Tutti-Frutti Flyaway Tankini available at Bloomingdales. I love the bright blue tankini paired with a subtle black bikini bottom. This swimsuit is flattering for most body silhouettes, even those of you with a baby bump!
4. Multiple styles in one print: Trina Turk Zanzibar Underwire Bra and Twist Sash Hipster. For bold bright prints, Trina Turk is the best. You can find the Zanzibar print in a variety of styles, allowing you to mix and match. There are even pants and a maxi dress available in the same print! The particular swimsuit above features an underwire bra, which will add just enough support to surf the waves with confidence.
5. Take away tan lines: Verao Agora Gau Bikini available at Anthropologie. You really can’t go wrong with a solid color bikini. It will stay in fashion for many seasons. Bandeau tops are perfect if you don’t want tan lines along your shoulder line, but beware if you plan on heavy ocean swimming. Stick with tanning or else you may come up with less than you planned on. Fit wise, bandeau tops are often better suited for a smaller bust, so it may not provide the support that a curvy girl may want.